The 2012 LTCi Sourcebook - ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY
1 Copy Of The 2012 Sourcebook Mailed Free To Association Members
Delivery anticipated by end of August 2012
Cost for Non Members is $99
To order a copy or become a member: Call (818) 597-3227
Join the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance online - click this live link long term care insurance association membership. You will receive your 2012 Sourcebook with your new member welcome package along with other marketing tools.
The 2012 Sourcebook has all new data.
ORDER TODAY: $99 -- OR FREE WHEN YOU JOIN AALTCI ($98 for 1 Year)
Order a copy now click this live link long term care insurance 2012 Sourcebook Order Form to order online using our Secure Online Order Form.
The following are highlights of what's included in the 2012 Sourcebook.
- Page 32011 Individual LTCi Policies (Buyer Data: age, benefit levels, claims paid)
- Page 42011 MultiLifeLTCi Policies (Buyer Data: age, policy benefit levels)
- Page 62011 GroupLTCi Policies (Buyer Data; age, benefit levels)
- Page 82011 Asset-Based LTCi Policies (Life+LTC data)
- Page 10Industry Overview: Number of lives, premiums, incurrend claims by the industry
- Page 12Insurer Ranking - Top 40 Insurers - Covered Lives Compared To prior year
- Page 14Number of Insureds By State - Top states for growth compared To prior year
- Page 162012 Cost of Care - Home Health Care - National averages and costs in top markets
- Page 182012 Cost of Care - Assisted Living - National averages and costs in top markets
- Page 16Percentage Of Men & Women Who Need Care At Ages 65 and 75
- Page 202012 Cost of Care - Nursing Home National averages and costs in top markets
- Pages 22LTC Insurance Claimant Data - Largest Open Claims
- Page 23Rate Increases: What Do Policyholders Really Do After An Increase
- Page 24 - 282012 Long-Term Care Insurance Sales Achievement Award recipients
- Page 30LTC Partnership data on all states, What happens 'After They Buy'
- Page 31What are the chances policyholders will use their policy
- Page 32AALTCI's 2012 LTC Insurance Price Index
- Page 34 - 36Highlights of the largest industry study of buyers, claimants
- Page 38Latest industry study of LTC insurance buyers - what makes them act to buy
Get Your Copy Of The 2012 Sourcebook
Join the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance online (click here). You will receive your copy with your new member welcome package along with other marketing tools.
You will receive:
The 2012 Sourcebook
Samples of other LTCi marketing and sales tools you can use.
Click here to join now
Or Call (818) 597-3227
ORDER BY MAIL WITH YOUR CHECK
Mail payment to American Association For Long-Term Care Insurance, 3835 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Ste 336, Westlake Village, CA 91362
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST: The 2011 Long-Term Care Insurance Sourcebook
See what's included in the 2011 Long Term care Insurance Sourcebook 2011 long term care insurance Sourcebook a 48-page edition.
The Nation's #1 Source For Long-Term Care Insurance Information
The American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance is the nation's leading source for long term care insurance information. To interview long term care insurance expert Jesse Slome, call the Association offices at (818) 597-3227.