The 2011 LTCi Sourcebook - ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY
1 Copy Of The 2011 Sourcebook Mailed Free To Association Members
$99 For Non Members
To order a copy or become a member: Call (818) 597-3227
Join the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance online (click here). You will receive your 2011 Sourcebook with your new member welcome package along with other marketing tools.
The 2011 Sourcebook has all new data.
ORDER TODAY: $99 -- OR FREE WHEN YOU JOIN AALTCI ($98 for 1 Year)
You may order a copy of the Sourcebook by calling (818) 597-3227. Or, all members of the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance receive a copy of the 2011 Sourcebook as a benefit of membership. Membership is $98 for one year.
The following are highlights of what's included in the 2011 Sourcebook.SPECIAL INSIDE THE 2011 SOURCEBOOK : A new 8-page Long-Term Care Insurance ALMANAC that contains all the statistical information clients and prospects ask. A powerful tool to share with prospects and referral sources.
- Page 32010 Individual LTCi Policies (Buyer Data: age, benefit levels, claims paid)
- Page 42010 MultiLifeLTCi Policies (Buyer Data: age, policy benefit levels)
- Page 62010 GroupLTCi Policies (Buyer Data; age, benefit levels)
- Page 82010 Asset-Based LTCi Policies (Both Annuity+LTC and Life+LTC data)
- Page 10Industry Overview: Number of lives, premiums, incurrend claims by the industry
- Page 12Insurer Ranking - Top 40 Insurers - Covered Lives Compared To prior year
- Page 14Number of Insureds By State - Top states for growth compared To prior year
- Page 162011 Cost of Care - Home Health Care - National averages and costs in top markets
- Page 182011 Cost of Care - Assisted Living - National averages and costs in top markets
- Page 202011 Cost of Care - Nursing Home National averages and costs in top markets
- Pages 21-28The LONG-TERM CARE INSURANCE ALMANAC
- Page 22ALMANAC: Facts on Aging & Need For Long-Term Care
- Page 23ALMANAC: Facts on Home Health Care: Need, costs, length of usage
- Page 24ALMANAC: Facts on Assisted Living: Need, costs, length of usage
- Page 25ALMANAC: Facts on Nursing Home Care: Need, costs, length of usage
- Page 26ALMANAC: Facts on Claims: When they start (men, women); how long they last
- Page 27ALMANAC: Federal & State Protections for LTC insurance buyers
- Page 302010 Claimant Studies - Largest Open LTCi Claims, Are Insurers Denying
- Page 31Great quotes from national media - free Kiplinger's magazine downloads
- Page 32Cognitive Disorders - facts and figures, Alzheimer's disease fact file
- Page 342011 Long-Term Care Insurance Sales Achievement Award recipients
- Pages 36-372011 State Rankings - Long-Term Care Insurance Sales Achievement Award recipients
- Page 40LTC Partnership data on all states, What happens 'After They Buy'
- Page 422011 Long-Term Care Price Index survey findings
- Page 44Marketing Tool You Can Use: Personalize, copy & use to get prospects
- Page 46Illustrating Inflation Growth of Future Benefits, Chart to copy & use
- Page 48Industry Data: New policy sales, claims paid, earned premium
Get Your Copy Of The 2011 Sourcebook
Join the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance online (click here). You will receive your copy with your new member welcome package along with other marketing tools.
You will receive:
The 2011 Sourcebook
Samples of other LTCi marketing and sales tools you can use.
Click here to join now
Call (818) 597-3227
Mail payment to American Association For Long-Term Care Insurance, 3835 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Ste 336, Westlake Village, CA 91362