The American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance is the national professional organization exclusively dedicated to promoting the importance of planning for long-term care needs.
Founded in 1998, the Association is the nation's leading independent, organization serving those who offer long-term care insurance and other planning solutions. Our members constitute the nation's most knowledgeable and committed professionals along with leading LTC providers.
If you are a consumer, we encourage you to use this Website to find important information and to connect with a local LTC professional who is a member of the organization.
If you are an insurance or financial professional, we invite you to become a member of the Association.
The Association was established to:
- Create heightened awareness among consumers for the need and benefits of owning individual and employer sponsored LTC insurance.
- Provide support and the most relevant information to agents, brokers, financial professionals and insurers involved in the long-term care insurance marketplace.
- Serve as a forum for members to meet, exchange information and support efforts to improve the marketplace for long-term care products.
- Make available sales-related training, savings on LTCi-related products and services and develop generic consumer information that augments company-sponsored programs.
- Support Certification programs for producers that are of high quality and affordable to the largest number of professionals.
Contact Information - Call 818-597-3227
Use the online membership application or join by mail or fax with the printable membership application.