The American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance is the national professional organization exclusively dedicated to promoting the importance of planning for long-term care needs.
Founded in 1998, the Association is the nation's leading independent, organization serving those who offer long-term care insurance and other planning solutions. Our members constitute the nation's most knowledgeable and committed professionals along with leading LTC providers.
If you are a consumer, we encourage you to use this Website to find important information and to connect with a local LTC professional who is a member of the organization.
If you are an insurance or financial professional, we invite you to become a member of the Association.
The Association was established to:
- Create heightened awareness among consumers for the need and benefits of owning individual and employer sponsored LTC insurance.
- Provide support and the most relevant information to agents, brokers, financial professionals and insurers involved in the long-term care insurance marketplace.
- Serve as a forum for members to meet, exchange information and support efforts to improve the marketplace for long-term care products.
- Make available sales-related training, savings on LTCi-related products and services and develop generic consumer information that augments company-sponsored programs.
- Support Certification programs for producers that are of high quality and affordable to the largest number of professionals.
Member Service Center
Click here to see available marketing and sales tools offered by the Association.
Click here to order now online or call 818-597-3205
3835 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. Suite 336
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Use the online membership application or join by mail or fax with the printable membership application.